Sunday, February 12, 2012

童话 [Fairy Tale]


by 光亮 [Michael Wong]
忘了有多久
wang le you duo jiu
It's been forgotten for so long
再没听到你
zai mei ting dao ni
never heard of you again
对我说你最爱故事
dui wo shuo ni zui ai de gu shi
For me, You are my favorite story 

我想了很久
wo xiang le hen jiu
I've been thinking for so long
我开始慌了
wo kai shi huang le
I'm starting to panic
是不是我又做错了什么
shi bu shi wo you zuo cuo le shen me
wondering if I have made something wrong again

你哭着对我说
ni ku zhe dui wo shuo
You came crying to me, said that
童话里都是骗人的
tong hua li dou shi pian ren de
all the fairy tales are lies
我不可能是你的王子
wo bu ke neng shi ni de wang zi
It's impossible for me to be your prince

也许你不会懂
ye xu ni bu hui dong
Perhaps you won't understand either
从你说爱我以后
cong ni shuo ai wo yi hou
Ever since you told me that you love me
我的天空星星都亮了
wo de tian kong xing xing dou liang le
All the stars in my sky have been glowing

#我愿/要/会变成童话里
wo yuan / yao / hui bian cheng tong hua li
I wish / want / can to become the one in fairy tale
你爱的那个天使
ni ai de na ge tian shi
The angel that you love
张开双手变成翅膀守护你
zhang kai shuang shou bian cheng chi bang shou hu ni
Stretching both my hands, turning them into wings to protect you

#你要相信
ni yao xiang xin
You must believe
相信我们会像童话故事里
xiang xin wo men hui xiang tong hua gu shi li
believe we will be alike the stories in the fairy tales
幸福和快乐是结局
xing fu he kuai le shi jie ju
Happiness are the ending forever

%一起写我们的结局
 yi qi xie wo men de jie ju
Let's write our ending together


Download 童话 [Fairy Tale] MP3 here :
password : winthere
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?s8ud2c2uvwg868k



No comments:

Post a Comment