Monday, February 20, 2012

神啊救救我 [God, Please Help Me]


by 陈小春 [Jordan Chan]

上帝会保佑我的爱情总会来的
shang di hui bao you wo de  ai qing zong hui lai de
God will bless and protect me, love will come someday
我在梦中一切都有
wo zai meng zhong yi qie dou you
I have that everything in my dream
可惜现实呀常常是相反的
ke xi xian shi ya chang chang shi xiang fan de
Unfortunately, in fact things often happen in contrary
爱她的男人很多,那我又算什么
ai ta de nan ren hen duo , na wo you xuan shen me
There're so many men loving her, then what can I be?

我在雨中喝着闷酒
wo zai yu zhong he zhe men jiu
I drink boring beer in the rain
反正幸福呀对我是奢侈的
fan zheng xing fu ya dui wo shi she chi de
Anyhow, happiness for me is too luxurious
心里太清楚了其实她不爱我
xin li tai qing chu le  qi shi ta bu ai wo
In my heart it's so clear that she does't love me
奇怪地球上怎么会没有人看上我
qi guai di qiu shang zen me hui mei you ren kan shang wo
It's strange that in this world why there isn't anyone settle on me

#神啊救救我吧一把年纪了
shen a jiu jiu wo ba yi ba nian ji le
Oh God, please help me. It's already an age
一个爱人都没有,孤独是可怜的
yi ge ai ren dou mei you gu du shi ke lian de
I still don't have any girlfriend, alone is so pitiful
如果没爱过人生是黑白的
ru guo mei ai guo ren sheng shi hei bai de
If never being loved, life is only black and white

#神啊救救我吧一个人晃了
shen a jiu jiu wo ba yi ge huang liao
Oh God, please help me, I'm dazzling alone
半辈子了为什么我这样的男人
ban bei zi le wei shen me wo zhe yang de nan ren
It's already half of my age, a man like me
哪就快要绝种她呢又在哪儿
na jiu kuai yao jue zhong ta ne you zai nar
that's quickly going to die out, where could she's been?


Download 神啊救救我  [God, Please Help Me] mp3 here :
password : winthere

No comments:

Post a Comment